Host a Foreign Student in Draper, UT
“I have done it before, and it was the one of the best things ever. I think it is a great cultural exchange and I love the friendships you can create.” Monica M. – TX
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Draper!
Just because you have retired from teaching does not mean you have to stop teaching. Host a student.
Draper host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Spain, Italy, Slovakia, Czech Republic and others.
International representatives cross the world in 75 countries to find the best and brightest exchange students.
International Exchange Students –
- Have their own spending money for buying sports/movie/concert tickets, books, or any other items they want or need.
- Are fully insured medically through the program.
- Have an English skill level of at least 70%.
- Are high school students ages of 15-18.
- Receive a medical exam prior to leaving their country.
- Maintain good grades in their home school.
Local reps look for the best families for our exchange students.
Draper Host Families –
- Come in all varieties and styles.
- Are interested in global, worldwide affairs.
- Are open-minded and receptive.
- Are proud to share their culture.
- Have a desire to learn about other cultures.
- Would like to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any able Draper resident is welcome to apply to be a host family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Draper.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Hundreds of those students stay with Draper Host Families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your Draper family.