Host a Foreign Student in Concord, NH!
“I have hosted & represented in the past and am interested in getting back into hosting at this time.” Jackie R. – GA.
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Concord!
Your impact on a young foreign students life, can help you be part of the change you want to see in the world.
Concord host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, France, Spain, Italy, Krygystan, Mongolia, Slovakia and others.
Universal agents cross the world in 75 countries to find the best students to study abroad.
Concord Foreign Students –
- Come with their own spending money to buy any items they want or need; sports/concert tickets, books, etcs.
- Are insured with their own medical insurance through the program.
- Have an English skill level of at least 70%.
- Are high school students ages 15-18.
- Receive a comprehensive medical exam before leaving their country.
- Keep good grades in their home country school.
Domestic reps find the finest host families for our students.
Concord Host Families –
- Come in all varieties, types and styles.
- Are interested in global and world affairs.
- Are open-minded, attentive, amenable, receptive and loving.
- Are proud to share their local American culture.
- Want to learn more about other peoples.
- Hope to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any reliable Concord resident may apply to be a host family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Concord.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens of them stay with Concord area hosts. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your Concord family.