Host a Foreign Exchange Student in El Paso, Texas
“I have done it before, and it was one of the best things ever. I think it is a great cultural exchange and I love the friendships you can create. Monica M. – TX…”
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in El Paso!
Would you be proud to share American culture and opportunity with others? You can! Host an exchange student.
With over 100,000 exchange students arriving every year in the U.S., El Paso host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Spain, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Slovakia and others.
International representatives cross the globe in 75 countries to bring the best students to study abroad.
El Paso Exchange Students –
- Have their own spending money for the Zoo and local museums.
- Are completely insured worldwide through the program.
- Have an English ability rate of at least 70%.
- Are high school students between the ages of 15-18.
- Receive a comprehensive medical exam prior to leaving their country.
- Maintain good grades in their home country high school.
Local agents are committed to recruiting the finest host families for our students.
El Paso Host Families –
- Come in all types.
- Are interested in world affairs.
- Are open-minded and loving.
- Are proud to share their local culture with others.
- Want to learn more about other cultures.
- Have a desire to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any able El Paso resident may apply to be a host family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Over 100,000 high school and college aged exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens of those students stay with El Paso area Host Families. An exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your El Paso family is out there waiting for you.