Host a Foreign Student in Oshkosh, WI
“I have had students in the past and enjoyed them so much. I look forward to hosting another child.” Leslie O. – CA
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Oshkosh!
If you have a passion for global affairs & education, you must go through the experiences. Host a student.
Oshkosh host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Spain, Italy, Krygystan, Mongolia, Germany, Czech Republic and others.
International representatives travel the globe in 75+ countries to find the best and brightest exchange students.
International Exchange Students –
- Come with their own spending money
- Are fully insured medically through the program.
- Have an English skill level of at least 70%.
- Are high school students ages of 15-18.
- Receive a medical exam prior to leaving their country.
- Maintain good grades in their home school.
Local reps look for the best families for our exchange students.
Oshkosh Host Families –
- Come in all varieties and styles.
- Are interested in global, worldwide affairs.
- Are open-minded and receptive.
- Are proud to share their culture.
- Have a desire to learn about other cultures.
- Would like to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any reliable Oshkosh resident can be a host family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon OshKosh.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens of those students stay with OshKosh Host Families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your OshKosh family.