Host a Foreign Student in Nashua, New Hampshire
“I have hosted & been a local rep in the past. It was such an incredible experience and one that my family really benefited from. Sarah – NH…”
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Nashua this Fall!
Families who host in Nashua can earn a monthly stipend of $900!
Your impact on a young foreign students life can help you be part of the change you want to see in the world.
New Hampshire! In 2014 you hosted 1,201 of the 106,712 high school exchange students in the US!
Nashua host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students are arriving from countries such as Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, France, Spain, Italy, Krygystan, Mongolia, Slovakia and others.
Agents across the world are seeking the best students to study abroad.
International Students in Nashua
- Come with their own spending money
- Are medically insured
- Have an English skill level of at least 70%
- Are high school students ages 15-18
- Receive a comprehensive medical exam before leaving their country
- Must maintain a good academic standing while they are here
- Are looking to become part of an American Host Family
Domestic reps find the finest host families for our students.
Nashua Host Families:
- Come in all varieties
- Are interested in global and world affairs
- Are open-minded, attentive, amenable, receptive and loving
- Are proud to share their local American culture
- Want to learn more about other peoples culture
- Hope to help promote peace through cultural exchange
Any reliable Nashua resident may apply to be a host family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Nashua.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens of them stay with New Hampshire families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your family!