Host a Foreign Exchange Student in Dallas, Texas
“I had a wonderful time hosting a student last year and would like to bring the experience to other families. Elizabeth P. WI…”
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Dallas!
YES you can host a foreign exchange student, this is how
With over 100,000 exchange students arriving every year in the U.S., Dallas host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Spain, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Slovakia, Czech Republic and others.
International representatives scour the globe in 75 countries to find the best and brightest students here to study abroad.
Dallas Exchange Students-
- Come with their own spending money for basketball, football, hockey and baseball games, museums, the zoo, etc.
- Are insured completely worldwide through the program.
- Have an English level of at least 70%.
- Are high school students between the ages of 15-18.
- Receive a total medical exam prior to leaving their country.
- Keep good grades in their home country high school.
Domestic reps look for the finest host families for our exchange students.
Dallas Families –
- Come in all styles.
- Are interested in world affairs.
- Are open-minded and receptive.
- Are proud to share their local culture.
- Have a desire to learn more about other cultures.
- Want to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Everybody is welcome to apply to be a volunteer host family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Dallas.
Over 100,000 high school and college aged exchange students come to the U.S. each year.
Let us help you find the student who will be a perfect fit for your family.