Host a Foreign Exchange Student in Branson, Missouri
“I had a wonderful time hosting a student last year and would like to bring the experience to other families.” Elizabeth P. – WI
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Branson!
Have a question on being a host family? Get the answers you need here:
Branson host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Germany, Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador and others.
Universal reps travel the globe in 75 countries to bring the best and brightest students to study abroad.
Branson Students –
- Come with their own money to spend to buy any items they may want or need while here; sports/concert tickets, etc.
- Are totally insured medically through the program.
- Have an English level of at least 70%.
- Are high school students between the ages of 15-18.
- Receive a full medical exam prior to leaving their country.
- Maintain good grades in their home school.
Domestic agents look for the best families for our exchange students.
Branson Families –
- Come in all styles.
- Are interested in world affairs.
- Are open-minded, attentive and loving.
- Are proud to share their local American culture with others.
- Have a desire to learn more about other cultures and peoples.
- Are looking to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any mature Branson resident can apply to host a student. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Branson.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Hundreds of them stay with Branson Host Families. Let us help you find a student to host who will be a perfect fit for your Branson family.