Host a Foreign Exchange Student in Greenville, SC
“I loved it the last time, and would really like to experience it again.” Sarah S. – MI
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Greenville!
Broaden your family and its experience by hosting a foreign exchange student
With over 100,000 exchange students arriving every year in the U.S., Greenville host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Germany, Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Spain, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Ukraine and others.
International agents cross the globe in 75 countries to bring the brightest students here to study abroad.
Greenville Students –
- Have their own money for Activities, Movies, etc or for buying any incidentals they may want or need.
- Are completely insured medically through the program during their time in the U.S.
- Have an English proficiency rate of at least 70%.
- Are high school students between the ages of 15-18.
- Receive a full medical exam before leaving their country.
- Maintain good grades at home.
Domestic representatives recruit the best families for our students.
Greenville Families –
- Come in all types.
- Are extremely interested in global affairs.
- Are open-minded, receptive and loving.
- Are proud to share their local American culture with others.
- Have a desire to learn more about other peoples.
- Want to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any mature Greenville resident can apply to be a family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Greenville.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Hundreds of those students stay with Greenville area families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your Greenville family.