Become a Host Family in North Ridgeville
“We love hosting international students! It is a great experience for the student, our kids, and our community. We absolutely recommend hosting.” Dylan K. – FL…”
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Ridgeville!
Education is paramount, but opportunity is everything, give a deserving foreign exchange student an opportunity.
Ohio host families hosted 2,238 of the 106,712 high school exchange students in 2014!
Ridgeville, Ohio host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Germany, Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador and others.
Universal reps scour the world in 75+ countries to bring the best and brightest students to study abroad.
- Have their own money for spending at the Zoo, Museum, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and for any other activities
- Are completely covered by their own medical insurance while they stay with you
- Have an English skill level of at least 70%
- Are high school students ages of 15-18
- Receive a medical testing prior to leaving their country
- Maintain good grades
Local agents recruit only the finest Ohio host families for our exchange students.
Ohio Host Families:
- Come in all styles
- Are interested in worldwide affairs
- Are receptive and loving
- Are proud to share their local culture with others
- Have a desire to learn more about other peoples
- Are looking to help promote peace through cultural exchange
Any reliable Ohio resident is welcome to apply to be a host family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Ohio.
Over 100,000 exchange students in high school and college come to the U.S. each year. Hundreds of those students stay with Ohio Host Families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your Ohio family.