Host a Foreign Student in Nashville, TN
“We enjoyed the experience before and we want to do it again. Catherine P.” – TX
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Nashville!
Become a host family to a foreign exchange student, you know the need!
Nashville host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Brazil, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Spain, Italy, Krygystan, Mongolia, Slovakia and others.
Our international agents cover the world in 75+ countries to bring the best foreign students here to study.
Nashville International Students –
- Come with their own spending money for activities,events and any other incidentals they need to buy.
- Are insured completely for any medical reason through the program.
- Have an English ability rate of at least 70%.
- Are high school students between the ages of 15-18.
- Have a total medical exam before leaving their country.
- Maintain good grades in their home country.
Domestic agents recruit only the best families for our exchange students.
Nashville Host Families –
- Come in all varieties and styles.
- Are interested in global, worldwide affairs.
- Are receptive and loving.
- Are proud to share their local culture with others.
- Want to learn more about other cultures.
- Have a desire to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any able Nashville resident can apply to be a family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Nashville.
Over 100,000 students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens of those students stay with Nashville area families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your Nashville family.