Host a Foreign Exchange Student in Greer, SC
“I loved it the last time, and would really like to experience it again.” Sarah S. – MI
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Greer!
Broaden your family and its experience by hosting a foreign exchange student
With over 100,000 exchange students arriving every year in the U.S., Greer host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Germany, Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Spain, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Ukraine and others.
International agents cross the globe in 75 countries to bring the brightest students here to study abroad.
International Exchange Students –
- Have their own money for Activities, Movies, etc or for buying any incidentals they may want or need.
- Are fully insured medically through the program.
- Have an English skill level of at least 70%.
- Are high school students ages of 15-18.
- Receive a medical exam prior to leaving their country.
- Maintain good grades in their home school.
Local reps look for the best families for our exchange students.
Greer Host Families –
- Come in all varieties and styles.
- Are interested in global, worldwide affairs.
- Are open-minded and receptive.
- Are proud to share their culture.
- Have a desire to learn about other cultures.
- Would like to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any mature Greer resident can apply to be a family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Hundreds of those students stay with Greer area families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your Greer family.