Host a Foreign Student in Derry, NH!
“We had a very good previous experience.” John B. – WA.
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Derry!
If you ever wanted to see first hand where one of your donations goes, host a student and watch it in real time.
With over 100,000 exchange students arriving every year in the U.S., Derry host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Germany, Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador and others.
Universal agents cover the world in 75+ countries to bring the best and brightest exchange students here to the USA to study abroad.
Foreign Students –
- Come with their own spending money for activities, events and any incidentals they need to buy.
- Are medically insured by their own insurance through the program.
- Have an English proficiency rate of at least 70%.
- Are between the ages of 15-18.
- Receive a medical test prior to leaving their country.
- Keep good grades in their home country high school.
Domestic reps find the best families for our exchange students.
Derry Families –
- Come in all types.
- Are interested in worldwide affairs.
- Are open-minded and loving.
- Are proud to share their local culture.
- Want to learn more about other peoples.
- Look to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any capable Derry resident can apply to be a host family. Host families can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Derry.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens of students stay with Derry Host Families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your Derry family.