Host a Foreign Student in Wyoming
“I loved it the last time, and would really like to experience it again. Sarah S. – MI…”
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Wyoming!
If it is about education and children, then you are in the right place to get an exchange student.
In 2014, there were 106,712 exchange students studying at U.S. high schools and living with host families, 123 of those students lived with families in Wyoming!
Wyoming host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Brazil, South Korea, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Spain, Italy, Krygystan, Mongolia, Slovakia, Czech Republic and others.
International agents cross the globe in 75 countries to find the best exchange students for study abroad.
Wyoming Exchange Students –
- Have their own spending money to buy the items they want or need while they stay with you.
- Are insured medically through the program.
- Have an English skill rate level of at least 70%.
- Are high school between the ages of 15-18.
- Receive a comprehensive medical exam before leaving their country.
- Keep good grades in their home high school.
Local representatives recruit the finest host families for our exchange students.
Wyoming Host Families –
- Come in all types.
- Are interested in worldwide affairs.
- Are receptive and loving.
- Want to share their local culture with others.
- Have a desire to learn more about other peoples.
- Want to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any able Wyoming resident may be a host family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Wyoming.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens stay with Wyoming Host Families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your Wyoming family.