Host a Foreign Student in New Mexico
“I’ve hosted before and now that my youngest is a senior in high school we want to host again. Bernie W. – FL…”
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in New Mexico!
You can change the educational path of a life today. Host an international student.
In 2014, there were 106,712 high school exchange students in the US and 383 lived with families in New Mexico.
New Mexico host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Spain, Italy, Krygystan, Mongolia, Slovakia and others.
Agents cross the globe in 75 countries to bring the best students to study abroad.
New Mexico Foreign Students –
- Come with their own spending money for .
- Are fully medically insured throughout the program.
- Have an English ability level of at least 70%.
- Are high school students between the ages of 15-18.
- Receive a total medical test before leaving home.
- Maintain average to good grades in their local high school.
Local agents look for the best families for our exchange students.
New Mexico Host Families –
- Come in all styles.
- Are interested in worldwide affairs.
- Are open-minded and loving.
- Are proud to share the American culture with others.
- Have a desire to learn more about other peoples.
- Are looking to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any reliable New Mexico resident is welcome to apply to be a host family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon New Mexico.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens of those students stay with New Mexico area Host Families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your New Mexico family.