Host a Foreign Student in New Hampshire
“I have hosted & represented in the past and am interested in getting back into hosting at this time.” Jackie R. – GA.
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in New Hampshire!
Your impact on a young foreign students life, can help you be part of the change you want to see in the world.
New Hampshire! In 2014 you hosted 1,201 of the 106,712 high school exchange students in the US!
New Hampshire host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, France, Spain, Italy, Krygystan, Mongolia, Slovakia and others.
Looking for a short term summer hosting opportunity? We have partnered with Lets Boston! where families host a Spanish student for a month to show them what a New England summer is all about and help them expand their English language skills. Host a student today!
Universal agents cross the world in 75 countries to find the best students to study abroad.
New Hampshire Foreign Students –
- Come with their own spending money to buy any items they want or need; sports/concert tickets, books, etcs.
- Are insured with their own medical insurance through the program.
- Have an English skill level of at least 70%.
- Are high school students ages 15-18.
- Receive a comprehensive medical exam before leaving their country.
- Keep good grades in their home country school.
Domestic reps find the finest host families for our students.
New Hampshire Host Families –
- Come in all varieties, types and styles.
- Are interested in global and world affairs.
- Are open-minded, attentive, amenable, receptive and loving.
- Are proud to share their local American culture.
- Want to learn more about other peoples.
- Hope to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any reliable New Hampshire resident may apply to be a host family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon New Hampshire.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens of them stay with New Hampshire area hosts. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your New Hampshire family.