Host a Foreign Student in Tennessee
“We have hosted a student before and found it very rewarding. Don M. – CO…”
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Tennessee!
To be successful, you do not have to change the lives of many, just change the life of one foreign exchange student.
Tennessee host families! In 2014, you hosted 1,042 of the 106,712 high school exchange students who studied in the U.S.
Tennessee host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, France, Spain, Italy, Krygystan, Mongolia, Slovakia, Czech Republic and others.
Global representatives travel the globe in 75 countries to find the best and brightest exchange students to study abroad.
Tennessee Exchange Students –
- Come with their own spending money to buy any items they want or need while staying with you; movie/sports/concert tickets, books, etc.
- Are medically insured worldwide via the program.
- Have an English skill level of at least 70%.
- Are in high school between the ages of 15-18.
- Receive a full medical test prior to leaving their home country.
- Keep up good grades in their home country high school.
Local agents find the best host families for our exchange students.
Tennessee Host Families –
- Come in all types.
- Are interested in worldwide affairs.
- Are open-minded and loving.
- Want to share their culture with others.
- Have a desire to learn more about other peoples.
- Hope to promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any capable Tennessee resident can be a host family. Host families can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on interesting experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Tennessee.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens stay with Tennessee Host Families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your Tennessee family.