Host a Foreign Exchange Student in Indiana
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Indiana!
In 2014, there were 106,712 high school exchange students in the U.S. and Indiana hosted 1,652 of those students!
Indiana host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Germany, Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador and others.
Our international reps travel the globe in 75+ countries to bring the best and brightest exchange students here to America to study abroad.
Exchange Students –
- Come with their own spending money for the Speedway, Splashing Safari, Zoo, etc.
- Are completely covered by medical insurance worldwide through the program.
- Have an English ability level of at least 70%.
- Are high school students between the ages of 15-18.
- Receive a total medical test before they leave their country.
- Keep very good grades in their home country high school.
Our representatives only recruit the finest families.
Indiana Families –
- Come in all styles and types.
- Are interested in worldwide, global affairs.
- Are attentive, receptive and loving.
- Are proud to share their local culture with others.
- Have a desire to learn more about other peoples.
- Want to promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any trustworthy Indiana resident can apply to be a host family. Families can be a single people, single parents, empty nesters, grandparents. Your residence can be a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Host families are encouraged to include their exchange students in family activities, outings, and events. For great deals on exciting local experiences for the whole family, visit Groupon Indiana.
Over 100,000 high school and college aged students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens of them stay with Indiana area families. Let us help you get the student who will be a perfect fit for your family.
If you know someone in Indiana who might be interested in hosting an exchange student, please ask them to visit Indiana Host Families