Host a Foreign Student in Colorado
“We’ve already hosted 1 student from japan and it was a good experience for my whole family. Raymond B. – CA…”
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Colorado!
Would you be proud to share American culture and opportunity with others? You can! Host an exchange student.
In 2014, there were 106,712 international students in the U.S. and 1,394 students lived with families in Colorado!
Colorado host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Germany, Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador and others.
Our international agents scour the globe in 75 countries to bring the best and brightest exchange students here to the United States to study abroad.
International Colorado Exchange Students –
- Come with their own spending money for the Zoo, Coors Field, Botanical Gardens plus any incidentals they want or need.
- Are insured medically completely through the program.
- Have an English proficiency rate of at least 70%.
- Are high school students between the ages of 15-18.
- Receive a thorough medical exam prior to leaving their country.
- Maintain at least a C average in their home country high school.
Local representatives look for the finest families for our students.
Colorado Host Families –
- Come in all types, varieties and styles.
- Have an interest in world affairs.
- Are open-minded to change , receptive and loving.
- Are proud to share the American culture with other peoples.
- Want to learn more about other cultures.
- Have a desire to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any reliable Colorado resident may apply to be a host family. Host families can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Over 100,000 high school and college aged exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Hundreds of those students stay with Colorado Host Families. A student who will be a perfect fit for your family is out there waiting for you.
If you know someone in Colorado who might be interested in hosting an exchange student, please ask them to call or have them visit Colorado Host Families
Click to get more information on Host Family