Host a Foreign Student in Washington
“I have had students in the past and enjoyed them so much. I look forward to hosting another child. Leslie O. – CA…”
Exchange students from all over the world will arrive in Washington!
If you have a passion for global affairs & education, you must go through the experiences. Host a student.
In 2014, there were 106,712 exchange students who lived with host families in the U.S. and attended high school. 2,708 of those students lived with Washington host families!
Washington host family homes are welcomed to become part of the exciting world of student exchange. Exchange students will be arriving in August from countries such as Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Spain, Italy, Krygystan, Mongolia, Germany, Czech Republic and others.
International representatives travel the globe in 75+ countries to find the best and brightest exchange students.
Washington Exchange Students –
- Come with their own spending money.
- Are medically insured worldwide through the program.
- Have an English skill level of at least 70%.
- Are high school students ages 15-18.
- Receive a thorough medical test prior to leaving their home.
- Keep up good grades in their home country high school.
Domestic reps find the finest host families for our students.
Washington Host Families –
- Come in all varieties, styles and types.
- Are interested in global and world affairs.
- Are open-minded, amenable and loving.
- Are proud to share their local culture.
- Want to learn more about other peoples.
- Have a desire to help promote peace through cultural exchange.
Any reliable Washington resident can be a host family. A host family can be a single person, single parents, grandparents. Whether you live in a house, town home, condo or apartment you can host a foreign exchange student.
Over 100,000 exchange students come to the U.S. each year. Dozens of those students stay with Washington Host Families. Let us help you find an exchange student to host who will be a perfect fit for your Washington family.
Click to get more information on Host Family